Aimed at line managers this course increases confidence around talking about mental health & wellbeing at work and how to prevent or support sickness or absence with practical tools.
- To understand what mental health is
- To identify the key management behaviours that support staff to be open about their mental health
- To increase confidence in having a conversation with someone about their mental health
- To identify how to support someone experiencing a mental health problem
- To understand best practice for managing a mental health-related sickness absence and returning to work
- To signpost to resources within your organisation and/or local services