Mental Health Awareness Session (half day)
This half-day general mental health awareness course is suitable for anyone wishing to boost levels of awareness in their workplace.
- An overview of some common mental health issues including depression, anxiety etc.
- Common myths and stereotypes
- Spotting the signs of stress
- Taking your own mental health seriously
- What you can do if a colleague is struggling
- What can you do for you own mental health
- The 5 ways to wellbeing
- Dispel some common myths and stereotypes
- Counter the stigma that surrounds talking about mental health
- Awareness of causes of mental ill-health
- Overview of types of mental ill-health
- Help people feel more comfortable talking about mental health
- Encourage people to look after themselves & colleagues